What to do before attending an open day:
• Check whether you need to book a date and time with the college or sixth form, most are now bookable online.
• Read through their prospectus/website to help you plan which courses you want to know more about
• Make a list of questions to ask
• Plan to create a positive first impression on the college staff you talk to at the event: one of them could be your future tutor!
• Can’t make an open event?
Many colleges have tour videos and other information on their website, which are available all year round.
Please note: these dates and timings are correct as of 08.09.23 and are subject to change – we would urge you to check the college website prior to attending.